DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The market is very flat at the moment. There's a lot of...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The market is very flat at the moment. There's a lot of uncertainty over the broader economic picture which is affecting investors. I have a friend who is a market numbers man for a major company and he was telling me even the number of 'pump and dumps' has fallen over the last six weeks, quite dramatically. People are either hedging their bets, taking small profits and/or investing in safe, conservative stock. DRE is not a safe investment in those terms. It also certainly doesn't coming with flashing lights like, for instance, some of the lithium plays around at the moment. Although I would argue that from 1.58c on March 8, 2021, to 4.6c now isn't a bad growth trajectory! If you bought one million at that low you are doing okay! If DRE was to deliver a significant rare earth result in the near future that would, I think, kick the price up, but how far it would stay up is a moot point. Also we are coming into Christmas/New Year, traditionally a quieter period for the market. People need their money for holidays/presents/etc and are happy to dilute their holdings and take some money back out, particularly if they have a nice little profit. It's all about patience I'm afraid and external factors going the right way. personally, I'm happy to add a few more when the opportunity arises as I honestly believe DRE will eventually reach double figures in the next 12-18 months. Then I'll have a think about selling or holding at that point. As always IMHO and DYOR.

Last edited by geemuses: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.