DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

As I said earlier, there are a lot of people in the market these...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    As I said earlier, there are a lot of people in the market these days chasing quick profits. I forecast 4.7c-4.8c as the closing price in an earlier post today and it turned out that way. Why? Because the small to medium traders seeking quick profit were always going to make the kind of killing they like today and also this is a junior explorer. These results remain to many people rather unexciting. We, the convinced in DRE's slow climb to success, see otherwise but there is nothing remotely exciting about these results to people who don't understand 'mining'. Yes, the SP will probably rise slowly towards double figures over the next year – unless Tuck and co have an extraordinary find then, of course, it will soar. In reality, DRE needs well-defined resources with genuine mining potential before anything major happens. It is still early days for DRE and success isn't guaranteed. It all looks very promising indeed and I, for one, will be holding for at least another year. This is a great company but it is still a junior explorer and I expect it's SP will also be diluted by more capital raising over the next 12 months and then will rebuild off that. Major investors will watch and wait before taking a hand. But really a 9.09% SP rise in one day is nothing to complain about. What is key now is that is stabilises around this figure or, perhaps, slightly higher if the next few batches of results are also very good. If they are we might be sitting round 5.5c by the end of the year but I'd be surprised if it was much higher. Of course, I could be wrong so take my thoughts with a grain of salt and trust your own instincts. All IMHO and always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.