DRE 9.52% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: High-Grade Cu-Zn-Ag-Au Gossans at Tiger - Mangaroon, page-34

1. 2ic
    5,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4809
    Hmmmm....
    You talking NWC again, a few hundred percent, keep it real. Keeping it real is what I'm all about, right or wrong it's always up on the score board to see, unlike those withs head in sand or somewhere else the sun don;t shine. "Bugger me, what a waste of time giving anyone with such a track record any attention"... I'm offended obviously, my track record is bloody good actually, and if you're feeling buggered it's company management causing the pain not me. I'll ask for a list of my misses on DRE projects, but I tried a couple of weeks back after you threw mud at me on a couple of threads but hid behind the ignore button rolleyes.png No worries, I'll get back on the DRE horse then and ride again to defend my honour.

There are all sorts of investing styles, and for those who want to flutter with a few dollars on the horses or stocks because they got a tip from a mate or insider that's fine... fundamentals, data, spin, geology, nothing matters because your there on someone else's word or whisper. Who cares about a few dollars you can afford to lose, have a punt yeah. DRE MC fell ~$300m the last 18 months, which is more than a few dollars and why many want to hear an opinion not from the horse trainer's mouth, or regurgitated by those with no idea...

"Best to connect with the company one invests in and have a few geo contacts in ones investor circle, that actually understand results"... that's laughably naive, that may make you some money if the company gets lucky but it will never get you out when they don't. You will be left holding the bag after all the insiders and savvy market players have bailed wondering why the MC dropped $300M when management is the postman... they always deliver right rolleyes.png.

Sure RE is in a bear market, but I was the one banging the drum it would be, that Yangi was marginal at best when Dean was promising "we will build a mine" in this "world class district" bla, bla but that all misses the obvious point. Even when ASX management know what they are on about, they pick and choose what, when and how to tell the market... Some want a second opinion, some just want to believe even when the share price is screaming out WRONG WAY, GO BACK.

Anyway, we all know the type, I just don;t understand their reasoning?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $104.7K 4.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 777362 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 888665 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.