DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hey John.... You rang.....I feel we 'understand' each other well...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Hey John.... You rang.....I feel we 'understand' each other well enough what.png
    You've been a busy boy today.... didn't take your blue pill?
    You forgot the time lag to start mining Metzke's... by the time gold comes out it could be A$4K oz. or more.

With regards to your bagging out of DRE management.... I see..... J...S.... you're still doing research for your next book.confused.png
    Strictly Boring 3.... 'a practitioners guide.... how to save one from themselves'.tongue.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6204/6204371-9812f6cd94b48e53b642cc9e0d3e0315.jpg

No doubt a dull read.

It must be difficult.... not getting the respect you so very much desire.... must be very disappointing for you as well.frown.png
    With your altruistic mission to save ummm.... I'm not really sure.... you've been trying for so long now.... over a year to save ppl and get some sort of acknowledgement of your greatness.... just goes to show how many ungrateful ppl are out there.rolleyes.png

I for one am so grateful rolleyes.png...Didn't know what I'd got myself into.... the fortune teller told me a lie.tongue.png
    Your endless bagging of management has finally made me see what I could not see before you arrived.

I find it interesting you say this is an 'interest' when clearly this is your business.... your profession.

Authors get paid by volume.... it's a tough gig.... I guess you're trying to get your $$$ back from the other 2 I see.sneaky.png
    Authors are also a bit like spec explorers..... very hit and miss.... it's hard to get that hit .... as you would know.

Thanks to you I now know how difficult it is.... explorers and authors.... don't have a lot of success.
    It must be more difficult spending all that time on a failed book.

IMO @ 6g/t Au.... if and when Metzke's gets mined.... that 15,000 ozs will be a small profitable resource.
    This post was for entertainment purposes only and no financial advise is implied.
    DYOR.......cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.