DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Agree, the way I look at it, the entire situation in relation to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5123
    Agree, the way I look at it, the entire situation in relation to inflation is rigged. There is always a new geopolitical issue which adds to the inflationary crisis.

First it was Covid, then Ukraine, then Gaza (then the Shipping issues flowed over from the Gaza war), next is Taiwan? In amongst all that in the past 4 years is all the attacks on fresh produce, meat, fossil fuels etc. Basically, it is all forcing us to eat, consume, service our livelihoods at increased costs.

The global powers, WEF/Rothchilds/Soros's etc continue their psychological control/clever marketing and tell the sheep where to place their money. Approx. 80-90% of the population in the western world are compliant and do as the powers and elites say. A certain something a few years ago taught me that there are very few in the population strong minded to resist and say no. The system is rigged and designed to favour these elites. Work your 9-5 job, take out a mortgage (or multiple mortgages), keep the banks rich, then retire at 60-70, just in time to enjoy the onset of poor health.

All the current crisis is doing is speeding up the process for a total reset. Anyone who thinks inflation and rates are dropping any time soon has rocks in their head. It is by design. They have already promised this drop for over a year and never happens. The mainstream media will keep the population believing and dangling a carrot in front of them and make them continue living a cost-of-living crisis until it gets too much and crashes. In the meantime, it's easy for them to keep blaming Fed chiefs, RBA governors, and throwing them under the bus 1 by 1. Once the crash takes place then they will just load up and take the assets cheaply, because they have the power and ability to afford it. The power and control then escalates. All by design IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.