DRE 8.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE- Tiger -MangaroonWhat is potentially a lot better than...

1. 3,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327

DRE- Tiger -Mangaroon

What is potentially a lot better than potential straight copper at T-Y, or a potential a gold mine a few here, REE, or all else so far looking at? I got curious about what a VMS system is. Googled it and got a great summary in Mining.com. The mining industry newspaper. Whoh hoo!!

I won't spend time repeating it all, look for yourself but these occur on the boundaries of continental plates, average about 17m tons and can be very lucrative. This is because there is a main lode and a string of smaller ones near by along the fault line. This would be a very old one. No longer a plate boundary now. There are about 900 worldwide, averaging 17 mt and are responsible for 22% of world zinc production, 6% of copper, 9.7% of lead, 8.7% of silver, 2.2% of gold.
    The biggies so far are in Canada and Iberia, Canada : Flin Flon 65mt,+, Bathurst 100m+, Noranda 100m+, Kidd 65m+ which for e.g. has produced 9 mt zinc, 3.4 mt copper,12,000 t silver, since 1966. In Spain Rio Tinto 100 mt, Neres Corba 100 mt. They have been and are are one of the richest sources of copper, lead and zinc globally. The Iberian deposits were the premier in the ancient world and have been mined for Circa 4,000 years.
    The icing on the cake for investors is that they are long life mines which usually have some very lucrative associated metals for additional free carried income streams, silver and gold typically.

This area has no lead (who wants it anyway?) but is rich in gold, which will be a very big plus. A central plant is set up which serves all the deposits. Importantly DRE has full control of the entire string, if there. It's early days yet but from the look of it, its one in my guess-timation.

There is one of these NE of Perth which has been mined by Poseidon then Newmont,called Golden Grove. 30 mt. Much less gold than here.

WA is just as mineral rich as Canada and S. Spain, maybe more so, with Tier 1 top mines of iron ore, lithium and gold etc. The high grades of gold along this strip suggest to me it could possibly be more lucrative than most, and that is saying something. Question is, how big is it? Drilling now for early clues.

If this comes up with the goods some very big global mining fish will be watching intently. The design mining and processing routine is well known for VMS deposits and the plant is comparatively off the shelf, it would seem likely. (Unlike REE)
    Has DRE finally hit low risk-high return jackpot? Get your bets in soon, if you dare. Once the herd wake up, microcap status might be in the disappearing rear view mirror, market capitalisation wise.

Typically these are 1.7% copper, 3.1% zinc,0.7% lead with gold and silver credits. What if it's another WA World Tier 1 in its category? Possible.

Anyway DYOR. Not investment advice. I bailed much of my DRE after the TY fail crash, but back in now at a much lower entry. It was a losing bet, you get some, even in the best of times, but this one? Watch those cores. Nobody here is clued up on what a VMS system, as yet. That might change. Still no certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $69.08K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1765782 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 286363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.