DRE 6.25% 1.5¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks @2ic appreciate you taking the time to respond....

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Thanks @2ic appreciate you taking the time to respond. @Polonium210 Welcome back! Would love your input here too. (Unfortunately I can’t quote the posts I’m responding to or it won’t post!)

I can appreciate and understand those comments regarding assessing the MRE. I feel with Paul’s reputation and standing in the industry, do you think he would risk tarnishing it or fudging Metzke for 1-2M at the time? I would like to think he wouldn’t and it’s unlikely. Although from your comments you feel that might be the case given his vested interest.

From that the ultimate question is, is Metzke economically viable, not as a company maker although as a source of funds? Does the data really say otherwise? Do those points and irritations regarding harder to find drill data invalidate what Dean says WRT Metzke despite being small and skinny, being a source of funds?

I think what Dean says is valid. He’s not saying it’s a huge company maker, although advancing it can be a success and monetisation event for that tenement in its own right.

Being a bear on Dre what are your thoughts here? I have read your previous post about it being a small resource, and potentially expensive to mine. Although don’t you think it’s still viable as a boost to the DRE coffers for the meantime - and achieve that objective?

I don’t think Dean is unreasonable in saying that. I also feel that being accessible as he is to us, is a tough task - being under constant scrutiny from holders, and bears, whilst trying to develop the company. He does deserve a lot of credit here, and it would be to increase transparency. It’s a lot more than what other co’s are doing. Most funds are going back into the ground as well. As you say, he can’t really control what’s in the ground, so it is hard to fault him for management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $55.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.93K 4.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 6475459 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1828455 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.