DRE 6.25% 1.5¢ dreadnought resources ltd

"I can appreciate and understand those comments regarding...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    "I can appreciate and understand those comments regarding assessing the MRE. I feel with Paul’s reputation and standing in the industry, do you think he would risk tarnishing it or fudging Metzke"... I just wanted to see the quality of Metzke's 15k Oz and get a feel for whether or not it would be economic, and what sort of Au price might make it attractive JV development. I'm happy to take the mickey for a director who resigns at the top to sell down for a laugh... that's what they all get in the game for, so well done him!

I don;t come onto HC to attack any management believe it or not, but sometimes they deserve to be called out. I won't know how kosher Metzke's MRE looks until I get the data and look at it carefully from a few angles (like I did for Star of Mangaroon etc). I actually enjoy playing with resource projects, but I'd rather not waste an hour chasing up drill data from what turned out to be 7 different and difficult to track down releases.. it's BS with only 87 holes. I understand why companies do it... comedians say never give a heckler the mic, explorers say never give the market raw data, just the their interps.

Not sure why HC posters get so bent out of shape because someone bothers to pull back the curtain and give them the sort of understanding of a project's reality like all the brokers and savvy investors do. Dean is always going to be bullish everything DRE, whether or not he knows differently. People have hard earned money at risk in the market, surely they want to hear a substantiated warts and opinion than keep flying on management's wing and a prayer hopes?

I will get around to finishing a detailed review of Metzkes because it;s now got my interest, but I'd rather get it right than do it quickly. So after i scraped and tabulated all the drilling data (including historical) and start to check a few holes out BANG... the old dodgy company Long Section issue crops up, just like happened at the Star. That and/or incorrect drill collar data?, either way it's more than irksome to not just have to chase up all the relevant drill data, but then to try separate gaming the market with 'mis-plotted sections' verse maybe the collar data was corrupted in tabled releases?

For example, diamond holes MZRD0011, 009 and MZDD002 are all plotted ~40m north of their coordinates, which by coincidence makes them not so damaging to the lode interp by shuffling them away from the 'south plunging ore body', if that is in fact the case. MZRC017 is plotted 10m south then I stopped and had lunch. I enjoy it but only in small bites...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6209/6209224-ecfd9edbf2369a86a30b87ae80103abb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $56.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $57.18K 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 8657296 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3375088 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.