DRE 11.1% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I disagree, the selling pressure is relentless, so even if a...

1. 11,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    I disagree, the selling pressure is relentless, so even if a funding solution eventuates in the next couple of months, there may still be additional pressure on our share price. I remember for the last raise on 30th October 2023, everyone was saying similar things, i.e. that more funds would be the solution. Well, the share price has almost halved in price since then when it was 3c. It is now 1.6c. That $6.2M injection did nothing, therefore funding is no guarantee of a recovery. IMO, a substantial discovery will reverse the trend, a couple of our projects are halfway there looking at the recent announcements.

It is not a great time for all low cap explorers, many are testing their lows. Even developers are struggling! Jeez, even the big fish like NST, EVN etc have barely run during record gold/copper conditions in recent months. They are making a killing in their production/quarterly updates, but the market is not interested, so you can see why even an explorer, making no profits in struggling. Something is seriously wrong on the ASX. The institutional powers are too strong, and retail are struggling too much economically to hold strong. Or they need the tax losses to wipe off the gains from their investment properties enjoying record rental prices. The next month is going to see rock bottom IMO, until the new financial year hopefully sees a recovery across the sector.

Anyone singling out DRE has rocks in their heads, the effort and workflow from DRE management is actually quite impressive. Their announcements and detailed news flow compared to my other holdings is out of this world. Nobody can fault the effort and endeavour in the search of this discovery and company maker. We are all invested here, knowing the risk of an explorer. Some can afford to hold, others cannot, those who cannot, exit more frequently each May and June.

I will give you an example of just how fickle the market is right now, I hold a gold stock, (I do not want to cross promote but it starts in A and ends in C). A developer which will begin construction on a 3.05Moz gold resource in WA heartland next year. The gold is worth 10's of billions at today's gold prices and the share price has halved in the past year, to the point where they just went into a trading halt to accept a capital raise at the lows to continue. This kind of situation has never happened historically, generally bullish sectors responded with bullish share prices. Unfortunately, the market is just not interested right now but all that will change at some stage. Likely when the property market starts to collapse from its peaks, or when the gloss starts to come off the crypto hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $583.3K 21.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2220361 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1472949 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.