DEG 1.46% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Depth Extensions and Visible Gold at Falcon, page-1017

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    vs you my friend,i already did see DEG jumping out of box back in 2003 when all hopes was so fresh and gold went from 250 to 400$,all junior flight thousands of %,not DEG.....management which slotting own shareholders via permanent 10 times diluting which delivers no gains and doubles recently announced directors incomes will not enrich shareholders even on basic 5:1 or where management makes 1mln while investors get 200k,they did and will do opposite,making you ,me and others down in SP in parallel with A$ going to trash,the doubling directors incomes was bearish sign,from where do you think they do fund it?From you and others and my investment diluting it deep,they are for20 years did not committed to any production,imagine:20 years and so mentioned by you producers will fly,Rick Rule with his 40 years carrier in gold and me with 25 telling it every oneroducers will outperform any juniors,specially with directors thinking itself for global elites,your and my and few others DEG yacht never will appear on horizon of any Sea or lake,in best case we may collect money for paper ship done by hands as i do not trust people who explore gold at others expense and command own incomes without a thought about shareholders and results produced toward us,they measure incomes by results produced for them itself-forget any double or triple shares with Ukraine opportunity to cash out on GP spark,they will issue special private placement for chosen investors as themself like it was on 36cents shares issue for management and chosen investors at 4-5c prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.018(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $2.260M 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 139547 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 161506 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.