DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

For MRHemi clueless of elementary school classes and what...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    For MRHemi clueless of elementary school classes and what mathematics it teaches! Like many is here,you are not educated to make simple analyses and wining on others who do provide clear picture:by 2013 when reverse ugly split was done 200:1 the market cap of DEG was 100mln shares with of course lots of unreported ounces of gold,but just 700k ounces as of record,A$ was equal to US$ and we had 2.1gr gold per 100 shares-is it clear?Roughly 120A$ per 100shares-1.20$ and stock was worth just 4cents!.Its on conditions low grade deposit would be bought by someone in Earth ,which is a nonsense,but lets admit such generosity !
    Now we have lets say generously 10mln ounces per 1.4bln shares or 310gr gold per 1400 shares=140/31=4.5gr per share or 270A$ per share,down 50% A$ power in last 10 years-135A$ !Show me where i said we going to the 5c?I always tell this stock depressed by management grid and inaction ,if you claim reading my posts for just three years,which meaning that you are small investor or day trader within this company,back in 2018 i said we should be trading min 9A$ if deposit growth to 9mln ounces!Did we went?No and 9$ is tiny portion from the 135A$ per share based on 1800$ per ounce.I always claimed we are high depressed,shares diluted and mismanaged!We would be better long time back building plant and extract gold funding any future discovery,but instead appreciated-we are going down in price from all points of view and no one can do nothing since we are not extracting gold,time pass and years gone with zero gains for the last two years regardless GP is at 1930-1960US$ range.Make your own mathematics before blindly charge someone with gray hairs at DEG,learn instead making quick conclusions,all investors here with min 100k shares could be long time back retired with houses,yachts and good cars,but currently just management enjoy this life while all of us should be at their mercy and inability to manage deposit to be reflected into the SP!Now taking the risks of the low grade deposit the buyer could purchase it at 90% discount leaving everyone with 13.5A$ per share,but even at this discount no one wish to deal with DEG!Get it?So we are sliding down on this no buyer into us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.