DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Give us guidance who is holding DEG tail ?Take incomes from...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Give us guidance who is holding DEG tail ?Take incomes from management and you will see them going into production now!But when cats got food-rats eating whats left after the cats while cat can not move its bellies !Biggest mistake when management writing to itself checks without even talking to investors,so we are treated as rats!Tell me what benefits we got with this guy Glan invited into already explored deposit of 8mln ounces?Just to bubble few words to get 1mln A$ per year of no results for us???I can not understand people telling that I or investors need to have patience about shares price set back in time gold is all time high and deposit screaming from ounces gold added?!Do you know the budgets of well good funded juniors with 2-5mln ounces?30-40mln US$ per year,we get twice more with negative SP.....If you say markets in charge of the SP,then its like ship in the Sea waves without captain and team,but if you say management is good-then how at the Hell they get salaries while we are feeling like in the Sea without captain and team at our ship,which thrown each time harder and harder down with less and less chances to get up-----due to the heavy weight of MC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.