DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

MrHemi black !I think you are a guy who is supporting...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    MrHemi black !I think you are a guy who is supporting fascism,since you use the guy ,whom you calling philosopher ,which described as Fascism positive in Wikipedia :At the age of ten, he received the First Provincial Award of Ludi Juveniles after responding positively to the young Italian fascist writing prompt of "Should we die for the glory of Mussolini and the immortal destiny of Italy?”
    I think those who Upvote to you has generally same philosophical background and view like mentioned by you Eco,this however do show how you and this 10 Upvoters really understanding nothing in mining,but proudly and loud cry about holding bunch of silly 5k A$ volume and striking into this poor board your saliva of absolute zero knowledge in investing!Keep going,hopeful the girle participating in support also same kind of rocky investor with may be at best 2kA$ investment!You excellent in bringing literature and philosophers into progressive mining junior like we are here to discuss their fascism philosophies,i really pissed off of your brutal stupidity in discussing DEG chances to overcome progressive stagnation in SP without GP help,i guess even can not use right the philosopher phrase,which dedicated to guys like you,strange that you try to push it into the board of mining gold investment veterans,you,newbie in DEG!And please,let to the board to read it,to avoid you blocking this post!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.