DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Goldman Sachs,Black Rock and FED is arms of the bigger Deep...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Goldman Sachs,Black Rock and FED is arms of the bigger Deep State,today they did officially confirmed robbing us by just 8% per year in its CPI!I'm wonder why some one need to listed to them,if our management was much clever simply rising its incomes by 50%?!You can see it even on DEG price which is a big value loss in A$ since it reached its first high.after all orchestrated by them ukraine war as exit plan for the failed covid robbery via lock downs,travel shut down,incomes shut downs will end the middle class which may have its investments in stocks,forcing them to sell it to survive growing expenses,after all the plan to cut World from 40% resources supplied by Russia!While most people will uhh and ohh about poor ukraine past russia state,the hidden goals of elites to shake off weak hands left after corona cash and wealth,would it be stock markets where it was promised 2022 crash or junior resource companies in our case which would be anemic in active trading.While watching the gold price we have to pay attention to no move in Aussi or Can $ prices,which was historically best indicator in commodities bull markets,sign of the endless printing fiat papers by governments and my statement that with claimed 7.9% CPI,actual 15-20% the DEG stock price is undervalued by a few times or valued much lower of its pick in disregard all past years positive achievements and millions spent on it!We need a few factors which is not with us yet:real DEG SP appreciation and speculative premium!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.