DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

very negative Beta for DEG with just 1% GP down washing 10% of...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    very negative Beta for DEG with just 1% GP down washing 10% of DEG toilet,not accepted volatility for well managed company,by sample same DGO went 25% up for last days and corrected just 2.5%,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is how in its peer group DEG over diluted became with all its low cost gold price heavy weight in its Beta,reacting to slow to GP up and very strong negative to even slight gold down,expecting long term should weigh it many times,specially that management is not invested in company heavy as its done in well managed proven history quality management teams which hold 15-25% of the company in shares,because they know that result of management will be shares appreciation,shareholders reward which will reward them much high that any salaries they receive!In our case salaries factor do not let progress in development as as much time it take more salaries received,no matter shareholders stay unpaid!We need management changed or they must reverse their policies,specially Glen who claimed to bring changes into DEG!When i will see exhausted from no sleep management faces with SP climbing new high i will know that we are on the right track,but since last 20 years nothing new happened,we are still with less gold ounces per share vs 20 years back and price did not recovered from its first debut in 2002-2003

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.