DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Warrain the answer is simple:management should be replace with...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Warrain the answer is simple:management should be replace with pro production while continue exploration management!Current management with this Glenn provide only sucking our funds,diluting,,spending as drank or as biggest world major mining company 120mln $ spending budget of junior which management derives its incomes from shares diluting at Stars Track speed!We are not headed to any discovery,more,in case of any small markets correction we will tank so deep that current Glenn management while filled own pockets with double salaries as they claim for their good work,will issue even more shares to produce salaries they suck out of us!For three years we have only steady decline,no progress in SP and markets very smart feeling the issued 120k$ just year back gone with misery crap like results.While some pro management clerks telling stories about dates when Glenn and suite should report:june,September.....
    I do not trust one word to them and any with open mind see that its no progress,no work,just silly numbers to make sure reports satisfy salaries hiked by 50%......investors on this board unable to unite and demand from management results,we are in hands of people irresponsible for our future,3 years any of us has no returns while Glenn did 2.1mln $ and now get even more,just look at the faces of those managing you for too high incomes vs results they do produce!Make conclusion for exit,as this stuff do not expect ever to produce gold,in best they will dilute and make reverse or how few here love to call "consolidation" split robber all shareholders.I already predicted us traveling within 1.10-1.30A$ channel ,next prediction :we soon will brake it on down side,reasons:"Sell in May and go away!","Glenn going vocation or drilling produce results by the time markets tanks and all gold juniors sucked down,so when we would be trading in 80 cents by june- july ,September update may help with a few cents up,as we already did see for the last 2 years ",last reason braking down:"markets do not trust this management,event accepting they lied few times on going production,they always moved away from promise missing favorable timing since their incomes do not depend from performance of stock price,so markets discount in big the management ability to produce even successful drilling,but inflate up equity with SP deflation!" "Nothing new under this Sun!"-said King Solomon!History of DEG confirming it!Sadly,we may only pray on GP up,take over(no one guaranty at which price-as we decline offer may be 10-20% over 70-80cents or lower price,depend how deep we will tank......if GP standing range of current I do not see any changes up outside 1.10-1.30/1.40A$ channel!No one on this board did beat me on prediction!Proven by time and price action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.