DEG 2.31% $1.06 de grey mining limited

Explanation on cycle of DEG with just recent 2-3 years frame is...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Explanation on cycle of DEG with just recent 2-3 years frame is dump and inaccurate,where went 2003-2013 years?Was it exploration or cheating and cards changing,was it management which did not knew gold in?We do not know lots of things,since the management was rejected by Eric Sprott funds-it was clear sign that its not pro investors management,but pro management like it was for the last 20 years.We will not see positive ROI with this stuff and external circumstances will influential for this stock price,good managements rewarding its shareholders,Sprott management one of the best in the World and investing heavy in stocks it touches,but i do not see any sizable investment by management into own stock-poor 14% from DGO received at 26cents prices,management itself holds no shares or poor 3% which they got at 4cents as i fixed it.About which changes in SP we can hope here?Just vast life time in waiting for occasion ......because we know gold is in!But who said we will get it in time,by the right price and not after the next 20 years when Glenn get retired with gold parachute like old director who left us bankrupted?Its all about trust and your name,no Glenn and no any one excluding our geologist have big names in making big money for investors....end of message!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.025(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.05 $1.285M 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 30002 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 64689 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.