DEG 2.08% $1.18 de grey mining limited

For all of the naive traders and investors in DEG,this video is...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    For all of the naive traders and investors in DEG,this video is for you,we are coming into unknown liquidity squeeze and its interesting how not doing any income ,but private placement dilution to rise funds for spending without return ,how this management will survive as FED clear said:not liquidity injection into the markets!
    We are DEG shareholders would be squeezed with current policies adopted liquidity injected by central banks,take into consider that Rick and Doug Casey good friends and Doug Casey i following last 30 years with good record success,one who is not common with most contrarian and professional investors in this Gold World should understand where we are,so each bump up will let investor opportunity to get out of most undervalued stock at even more discount in order to save funds which later could be reinvested at even lower prices,until this anti investors management coming into some good results,but i doubt since now i know true nature of this people:greed ,endless greed and Ego of 100:1 proportion vs own interest and our interest,they are not ready to share what is belongs to us,they think its belong to them while they paid from our funds and doing job which feed them and not investors,specially when stock went from 4c into 1.20A$ ,they are all loaded heavily before train left platform and one who did not tracked behind it is not informed:"for insiders and some private investors" was in statement of issue 100mln shares at 4c just before announcement about high ounces in the deposit ,the management of DEG is like pirates on pirates ship ,where captain takes most treasures from grabbed gold!While any management goal and audit is to care about best value for their shareholders!Ask how much you have on your hands from DEG since 2013,ask if you put money back in 2020-i'm talking about investing,not short term speculators!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.025(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $4.372M 3.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 103124 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 251481 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.