DEG 2.08% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Thanks,i'm not missing one Rick comments video in youtube and...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks,i'm not missing one Rick comments video in youtube and outside of it,i'm going to Zurich just to meet him and to shake his hand,not just visiting super rich hotel and all breakfast ,dinner and efternoon to have it for two days,but to see and exchange with him few words,since i'm following his friend Doug Casey,did meet in life Marc Faber and Casey and those people who diamonds between pigs calling itself managements.
    Rick said one thing late yesterday :Rick is clearly says:Why should i get squeezed for my money working 24/7 and receive dilution via management paid via issued options?My money working more time that this management ,so its works 7/12th while management works 5/12th,so who is working more?Then why money trusted to management paid less vs management working with this money less and in DEG case completely unsuccessful and all invested in DEG for the last years is not paid fair,but squeezed for the unsuccessful management,I said,that every shareholder should write to the management to demand responsibilities for unpaid period of time our money is just dead and loosing money vs current inflation and fiat A$ losing 40% for last 7 years?while management hiked own incomes by 50% they do not shy to produce zero results for the shareholders and future of us is a bleak,we must demand management taut own belts and to get down with salaries because while they compensate itself first in front of fiat A$ failure they did nothing to protect our value from this fiat A$ fall!why every one here mouth shut up and knees shaking when its coming to demand for our money work not paid off???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.025(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $4.919M 4.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 100403 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 215358 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.