DEG 0.00% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Depth Extensions and Visible Gold at Falcon, page-1168

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    all by shelves and now everyone invested in DEG should ask those questions its management and i'm sure that 10 questions Rick asking will not be answered positive by DEG management,fact!No past success,no clear view into the future,no big stake into company ,but just poor 14% and by management just 3-4%,cash spent as crazy from the shareholders pockets without any return on this cash in the form of Stock price-they will tell you that markets unfortunately discount somehow all their hard work-lies!Another thing-personal incomes hiked up on basis of hard made job-which one?We are at no where point with 40% A$ down and 1.05A$ stock price or 65cents per share on real currency basic this money invested......tell me one excuse for this management why we are sucking into down while gold flat,exploration at levels of spending by Barrick Gold and results as penny stock junior which just started its exploration?Rick pointed out that management should be your partners,not employers !Do you feel this management as employers doing good work for us?Why this people is not our partners in the same business????Ask them,,,,you will not get any clear answers,because when i did talk with Nelmes guy who is secretary at DEG,he said:well,when you invested your money you took the risks!.........well and now all of us see what our risks is worth!When management is your partners we taking all risk together,when the management is corrupt and spending your money at own decision for own benefits while at your loss,why do we need such employers who are risking our investment instead managing it as own money??Get it?They don't,because when someone has no balls,but hype to tell to one who invested his money into business this guy paid to manage:you taking own risks",then what for we giving our money to those crocks?Demand in letter why our shares inflation and fiat currency A$ related 40% loss vs US$ is in permanent loss value decline while management is rich paid for "grate job" they achieved?Ask this tough and do not scare,this guys just use DEG for its incomes,not for our benefit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.18 $3.727M 3.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 220479 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 107455 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.