DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

People who advice to sell at 1.03A$ and buy back into 85c is...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    People who advice to sell at 1.03A$ and buy back into 85c is either day traders or not understanding what is an investment,once you start play with your long term shares -you are left behind and i'm not like you here for a quick buck,i know what company value is and i try investors understand how management treat them on downside,any one who do not understand it can do it in RED or either other color,get it?We are talking about fundamentals!The shares must be in 9-12A$ area,but because mismanagement of share structure which is benefiting Stake holders while share holders going down is a thing no one understand how should work,but its only because you hold poor 10-20k shares and have really short term view or insider who try to make bull in trading while he knows shares will tank!

Asking everyone here:Why for the last 10 years company never participated within investment mining conferences???
    Because this management including stinky broker who did a few nice deals for himself and "chosen " investors(who did chose them to buy at 4c shares before announcement????) and I'm sure that whole criminal board is afraid to meet current or past company investors to get slept into the chick and may be few times until their face becoming red like our long term portfolio's for the last years!

I wish any one on this board ask the board why they never visited gold exploration juniors mining conferences ???Ahhh,our broker successfully did diluting shares at behalf of "chosen" investors including last joining director who got shares for 26Acents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.