DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Man,how old are you in DEG?Do not you understand that the only...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Man,how old are you in DEG?Do not you understand that the only factor why we are here instead being on yacht or some advantage place or with happy wife and kids is because we have to stick to DEG stock which is not deliver returns according to its fundamentals due to the management,which is well funded itself while this funding at our bill,which declines!??
    Did you Proteus write letter to management to express something or you are "own nothing and happy and on rent of DEG for free?"

I did write many letters,but because management has no answers for its prolonged our value losses and self rise salaries,what would you expect from them?Back to the 2013-2015 i got respond about all old shareholders killed via 200:! split:you took risk in our shares and you did lost!

Would it be satisfy you after 10-11 years investment coming from 120kA$ equal to 1.15US$ of 1mln shares into 50k shares valued 0.04A$ and all this with old management paid 2mln pension goodbye while shares was trading 0.015A$........think on it if management coming instead one corrupted becoming not less corrupted .....what is your fundamental calculation for DEG shares,did you accurately like me predicted DEG shares trading for the last 2 years?Think,its time you are writing letter to management asking for our DEG stock losses!7% daily loss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.