DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Well,as yo understand mentioning Economy is not meaning...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well,as yo understand mentioning Economy is not meaning mentioning thing which was Economy before Fed corona printing into not Economy 2/3 of existing 1/3 dollars and as result Economy you meaning is actually prepared for digital society entry,while I see crowds investors and speculators feared and sell off what they actually should buy,in this "Economy" flawed with 67% fresh printed injected into Klaus New World Order using funds for corona for Global Reset-I'm find myself in once in the life environment of Elites fighting for digital world and those fighting for Old kind corrupted World ,in the discounted gold producers and juniors which never happened in last 35 years where the shares trading down from metal with 70-90% down and between managements which makes situation even worth "thinking " that World is a same Old World and not like you and me even understanding what is going on!They are out of catch up why financing suddenly disappeared in matter of 12 months and this managements including DEG already two steps behind what happening ,not catching what is New World Order and Reset,they are stupidly following corona mandates like it was something real,while building into New Order and shooting own foot!With all of this we are as investors not just exposed to Klaus Global experiment with his incubator governments installed into Canada,Australia,USA,EU which should deliver economic collapse with the FED help,which is currently happening,we also exposed to the management stupidity and unpreparedness for current environment and my hope,that gold rise much quicker before management doing more stupid things toward New World Global Reset with "I owe nothing and happy,I'm able to rent everything",I pray for it and hope you too!Because we are facing risks of much deeper devalue our stock in parallel with A$ lost 50% or what it should go up to be equal to US$ where it was on DEG rise,since 2018 if you sell shares ,which i bought in US$ via exchanging into A$,I would receive just 48% less per shares in US$ since my purchase in 2018,not talking on even earlier years...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.