DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Goldy,I'm sure that with all organized Ukraine chain supply war...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Goldy,I'm sure that with all organized Ukraine chain supply war the Schwab WEF strategy was going much far investors imagination,i just have info of some 1 year old that his incubator Black Rock after purchasing out most great companies via its institutions provide order to most mutual and hedge funds to sell poor junior mining shares they hold(any way its such a small portion in shares universe),he provide this order into exchange for future digital insurance for all those multibillion pension,mutual and most hedge funds,thats why behind all this rape on Big scale we have micro squeeze scale where most junior mining managements would be or i guess already was asked to move any future production into the scheduled my WEF New World Order Great nazi 4th Revolution and so,here you see nice explanation of management to move gold production and plant into fat 2025 under the reason of better understanding mineral resource to produce out.....this is works for idiots,but smart companies always was and is currently working by extracting gold and financing from it research creating investors value,here we are just squeezed double!And since posted speech of the Ivanhoe mining Freedland we all can see that big leading production World companies CEO's already under the "Sustainable" development World One WEF,WHO,UN plan!Agenda 2030 of cashless society....and this is to where our stock headed,we either have hold into it and to loose our shirts (funds rising for plant which may never produce gold at 30-40cents share prices) or to sell off watching later after some small correction all our shares fly up with GP on rise(following speech of the Freedland).My question how they will try expropriate our wealth whatever its DEG or other junior mining(as i reported governments of Canada and US already restrict mining financing via shares issue and instructed banks to stop financing)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.