DEG 1.67% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Depth Extensions and Visible Gold at Falcon, page-338

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Look, as Poodle has already suggested & rightly so imho freestyle. I'm sure others here agree, the CR we all endured early last year now, which Raf refers to when DGO directors muscled their way in on the board as Indee payment had to be finalised. That was BS! Most will agree without stirring the pot over & over. We need to move on from it so, either sell out when your entry price is met or hold for the MRE. What else do you honestly suggest? You know a coup to rid us of Lill won't happen & probably too late a case now regardless, if there was a suitable case.

What I want from here is a return of appetite for this Resource & stock!!! The last several months have been nothing but games for the Instos & their parasitic borrowers! These games will end as we near June but, come on. Is this all we have? Every fn infill & extension announcement to only see the sp pulled back to some nominal $1 figure thereabouts? Can't even remain near the CR price? What a crock of shitt! Doesn't matter what your entry price was here last year! 60% pullback for so many months due to Merrill Lynch's dog bodies? F them! A TO @ $2 couldn't come quick enough if this is the game plan for months to come... Just decide whether you want in or out buddy.

Your posts take much stress to even decipher any 'flow on' meaning from (that is not putting you down but, it is difficult & I can read most gibberish due to my past profession) I'm just pointing out that if you go on & on endlessly in posts. Most won't even read it due to it's difficulty to see your point accurately.. Just state your point in fewer words as I do get the undertone you of your messages for readers.

May 2021 give a return for all that have paid right up to the BS $1.60 & more! 2020 is gone & yesterday is as useless an exercise to dwell on then it is to guess tomorrow! Can't go back & can't go forward! Can forward think though! Live today, for today freestyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.020(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.17 $2.929M 2.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30988 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75504 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.