DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Depth Extensions and Visible Gold at Falcon, page-600

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Dude.. im a tad pissed right now so forgive me if im wrong but I dont think the griffen was even replying to the post you seemed to be getting angry about. If you seek advice from hotcopper you are asking for trouble. We're all potentially bullshitters with agendas, so you you gonna trust? there are vested interests and players who just want to advise you for the thrill of seeing your demise so I wouldnt pay too much attention to it myself other than to use it as a source of leads for your research. The odd person is genuine and will give you honest advice but that could be wrong anyway, despite their good intentions as is my speel of bs that follows, so who you going to believe in the end?

To address your question, should you buy more degrey? definitely, In my opinion if you have the patience to stick around and can tune out to the noise of the current low share price and macro economic factors that are depressing the goldies at the moment. but hey, I admit im half cut now, and it do talk a lot o shit and im not qualified to comment..so yeah Im telling you im not a liar but maybe im lying about that. I could be a compulsive liar that doesnt even know im lying. Anyway, with that big disclaimer i present the following, and honestly i dont think im lying or deluded at the time of writing..

Degray has a massive find that is only getting bigger by the day. it has potential because is is undeveloped at this point so its potential has not been fully realised. its has great potential beyond what is even known at this pont in itme. its like wherever andy beckworth decides to put a drill hole he either confirms an existing deposit or finds another one. I think he is probably frustrated not by the rate of finding gold but by the amount of drill rigs at his disposal to find gold faster, hence the recent news of adding 2 more drill rigs. Sure, gold is not at its recent highs but its a lot higher than a year ago and the potential is for the upside in my opinion is very high given world events. Tier one deposits are rarer and more in demand.Deg has got a shitload of positives being handy to mining hub of port headland and power, gas, electriciy and water sources and other infrastructure that would otherwise add a ton of cost, is a low risk WA mining friendly jurisdiction, Its a shallow deposit, the gold recovery no longer seems to be a concern, the company has a huge tenement, it appears technically oversold and certainly undervalued in many fundamental analyses. They have 100 million in the bank to cover expenses in the next year or so.. Im not sure what more you could actually want apart from a bit of paper saying give me a dollar now and in 2 years i will guarantee to give you minimum 3 dollars.

seriously dude .. this is the stockmarket.. there is a thing called the risk reward ratio.. if you want a guaranteed reward put your money in a piggy bank and guard it with your life, you'll probably get your money back, albeit with deflated purchasiing power. if you want to take a punt on the thousands year old proven store of weather that is the precious metals sector, in this case gold with a geared potential to the price of the underlying asset there are a lot of options but somewhere inbetween you have to do some research and take a punt. I personally have faith that as long as you dont chicken out you'll do pretty good if you put your dosh into degrey for the next year or two. A lot of things support my belief but thats my view. you need to make your own assessment and put your money where your mouth is and either come out of it with a new house or a can of dog food.
    This is life dude.. read some shit.. take a punt and stick with it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.