DEG 1.66% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Thank you so much Arh0070 for providing another point of view....

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thank you so much Arh0070 for providing another point of view. As a long term holder from pretty early on I really dislike all this boosting and ramping. I mean, everybody can see this is way overvalued, right? With marco economics being thoroughly unfavourable for precious metals in general and gold/silver in particular, who would want to be involved in an early phase explorer with huge potential?? Every time I risk being influenced by all the rampers here who don't know shit obviously and it's good to get my feet back on solid ground reading your sobering posts. I cannot thank you enough for puting all the time and effort in to come here and help the ones who've been let astray, even though you don't own any shares. Of course that makes sense, since at there outrageous levels, who in their right mind would want to buy this? With GP going down to below 1500 at least, deflation around the corner and rates steadily climbing to help the central bankers with their policies and provide a nice solution to all debt ridden countries and companies.So thanks again for providing reality checks, I consider myself saved and I'm sure a lot of other souls have been saved as well. Mission accomplished, good-deeds book: check! I think I saw a couple of other forums in banking and finance who could do with your assistance. Maybe you could help those poor souls as well?
    Last edited by beulemans: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.020(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $8.926M 7.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 334167 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.