DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Depth Extensions and Visible Gold at Falcon, page-701

1. 3,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I wondered who the Galah was that was giving Arh007 a thumb up over his ramblings over times.....Now I am a bit confused as to why your adoration for our sold out at .17cents and gunna buy back in at 10 cents. Poster (bad decision Arh007...Oh well them the breaks.)hasn't turned into a Disclosure of Not held. Sounds even more foolish than being able to not recognise Bullsht Downramping. Do you notice ARh's Imforming posts are posted on DEG,s threads and not all the other Bigger Gold miners who's Sp's have declined much the same and even more than DEG's. Thats due to that .17cents sale that haunts Old Arh007. You should fill in some time and follow his history of gold companies he has held and sold out way lower and that was with a better Gold price and environment. Now there's been a bit of a bounce in DEG's SP so ramp up that.... I have take notice Arh007 Brain and get out fast but I will reply to your post in a year or two if you are still investing and have your Hotcopper account open Just to discuss DEG again to sorta work if DEG is valued more or less than now.
    Last edited by locky27: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.