DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

I did,but i never play with core positions,because i know how it...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I did,but i never play with core positions,because i know how it works,specially after 21 years in DEG,when you loosing all blood and feeling last bite of the company and 31 s split which you know the last one in no ending series previous followed it,so in our case management suck investors in and then slowly like snake squeezing them through the long long waiting for good news which coming ,but making no SP change,they waiting when the last retail investor like you loosing patients through the new private placement making you much far from benefiting from any discovery and they do know what they have in the land and they well planning events for big institutions ,not us,so they know when to offer and institution know when to sell because they are sharing insider info,when they share info with us its usually when price of stock already swallowed news before its came out.We have history of not trusted by me for all this years up to know DEG management,because they do not work for best shareholders interest,but itself.....gold 1807,A$ down 35% for the last 4-5 years,US $ too-so what is a real price of DEG after all devalue made from after split 100mln shares which leaded into 1.60A$ flight into current 1.4bln shares,thats why news which would moving stock three years back by 20-30% now moving SP just by 2-3%,think on it ,hold you 10k shares and watch prices around going up while your DEG supposed to compensate your life quality inflation also sucks down-how long would you hold into DEG while prices of food ,gaz,electric,water,housing is up by 20-30% for the last 3 years and your lovely DEG SP is falling down in real Fiat currencies inflation adjusted prices or actually 70-75cents vs 1.17A$ you watch,this board never do mathematics and feeding by hopes .....which i lost after last split while i did my money back,but not like you my patience is 21 year and so i can wait 1-2 years more or 5,to get full cover of my 1mln shares loss since 2002 when it was 3% of the company.....to be blind investor or speculator not always an easy thing,right?This is what most of you here,blindly expecting great news-----no matter what actually SP doing,think on it!Ask why we are down on GP up,on great news,on A$ down 10% from last year,where all this years news went and how SP reflects it?Dream on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.