DEG 1.67% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Амиго PoodleFaced,its nice that people like you made millions...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Амиго PoodleFaced,its nice that people like you made millions and continue to do same year into year,let me know why?I need to finish my report about how current DEG mngmnt will squeeze all still left millionaires like you who in its greed pursue within DEG operation "
    Who's the numb nuts comrad?"?
    While I'm stucked here for the last 20 years my universal work about management greed is true,including my prediction of DEG trading within the 1.10-1.30A$ channel regardless any positive discoveries,you should not complaint with obvious every one can see and yet hangs into his million position...for the sake of what?Yes,I demand revenge on cheating investors by directors of all DEG generations and specially this one,but isn't you and group followers who gave you 24 likes a those who is still here for "next" millions you imagined to do after you or sorry " many of them have literally made millions in a few short years"?(you meaning management?I say it all time),but if you meaning investors of this board they are gone,they did excellent speculation,not investment,so why are you here PoodleFace?Aaaaa....you are truly following my critic i know i'm right,but you wanna catch on my train to get right exit?Then its easy,follow to the GP before big diluting happening via reverse split,tactics all DEG management used to squeeze us///You are so proud by you investment and what did you achieved?You are here with me complaining that we are not 6-9$ stock and you seating here years without results writing about next big discovery....is not we achieved 9mln and did not moved a penny up,but all way down?Think about it,thanks for professor title,soon I will finish DEG academy and move this funds into trustful management juniors!Wish to you just good,my target still the same -6-8$,while i'm not sure what will buy your australian dollar then,since it lost almost 45% of its value for the last years,the difference between me and you,that i do not have rosy expectations toward management treat us vs itself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.020(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $3.784M 3.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 61454 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 363932 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.