DEG 2.08% $1.18 de grey mining limited

yes,DEG has a great history moving in the middle of gold bull...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    yes,DEG has a great history moving in the middle of gold bull market out of gold into iron in Argentina,iron crashed and DEG too,small 300kA$ royalties per sold iron business in Australia back into 2003 was enough to fill directors pockets with total shares issued as just 200mln shares,now 20 year after we are still do not see any gold,but hopes into "hot" lithium which soon would be find as worthless some other new metal will come into the stage,but now we are not 200mln shares,we are 1.25bln shares elephant profitable for our own Central Bank within DEG where the management the chairman of the FED,receives fat checks while printing "money-shares" and all of you continue to eat promises while DEG coming into the old orbit thinking that investors so short memory that they did forgot previous 15 years cycle history which brought to the reverse 200:1 split with 100mln shares,now we are 1200% diluted,was it 1200% discovery vs after split dilution?Its amazing how people on this board can not do simple mathematics or parallels ,because your need to pass through the new old history of promises from the same style management team with much bigger appetite for its salaries,gold went into 1860$ with DEG price going opposite direction,few understanding true picture:management collecting money while diluting your any potential to get any returns,the more money they print via shares placement,the more dilution and no any SP compensation,opposite with adjusted A$ down Earth turbulence ...fasten your seat belts dreamers!And put more likes to this post ....when markets will crash,you will say:But isn't all shares crashed?" the lower SP the harder the landing!Currently i taking my hopes for 2.5$ within this year off the table,with no gold excavation we are in just loosing mode,they will explore-you will pay,value will grow for management,but for shareholders dilution will deliver no results on conditions of any findings-max 1.60A$ with 15% A$ loss per year,my target for this year,downside-Center of the Earth is a limit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.025(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $4.919M 4.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 100403 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 215358 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.