DEG 1.88% $1.18 de grey mining limited

DBgirl there is few things between man planning and God...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    DBgirl there is few things between man planning and God planning,also management plans according to Heavens,so i planed to see DEG like NAK in Canada,which i put 45c and got out at 6.5$ letting it go to 20$,now trading 45c since Hillary wanted 20mln gold ounce and 2.2bln copper from Alaska and Biden conserved it until Trump get in back and all going up,so similar to NAK the DEG with 700k ounces then expected to be leader and reach at least 1-1.4A$ as i planned,but....who knew management would be crocks?And who knew they will hemorr the DEG into dust until same thing do knew management,we are currently equal to gold ounces per 1share as we was in 2003 with 100mln shares and 700k ounces,so you know i did put targets on small DEG play from 13c into 65c,but stock went up further taking big chunk shares i hold into over1.5A$,but who knew management will issue shares like FED?Do you know current months was issued 35% of the all World circulating dollars?did you planned it into your trade or exit?I also did not plan the A$ will loos 37% power while i did hold for 3 years from 13c into 65c DEG shares,so when it was sold the gain was not 500%,but just 300%....do you planning all this,did you planed exit when corona hit gold?Well,in russian we say:its one thing to talk and the other thing to do!" watch DEG management knees shaking if the GP flights to 4000US$ and they do not dilutes our share enough not to move up,like it currently happening ,specially after all presentations,which i did see endlessly since 2003.Eric Sprott management group biggest in the World gold and precious metals investment group also did plan with DEG a lot,but he left crocks as soon as he understood that there's no plans to get gold out,but endlessly to explore,to receive incomes and endlessly to dilute via exploration shares printing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.023(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $4.925M 4.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 109125 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 223790 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.