CNB 3.85% 50.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: High Grade Discovery 4m @ 7.0% Cu - Exploration Update, page-118

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Unfortunately, the euphoria is often followed by disillusionment. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the potential isn't there in the medium or long term - it just takes longer for the story to unfold. It almost always works like this.

I believe that the outcome of the merger discussions (if they are indeed merger discussions and not another "solution") will have a significant impact on the further development of the SP.

In this context, I wonder whether the scoping study will actually be delivered before the end of Q1 or whether it will be delayed as a result - this could also have an impact on the SP.

Technically, things don't look so good at the moment - although I should note that CNB's RSI is at oversold levels.

When the merger discussions were announced (5 February) - CNB's SP was just under 70c - today 52.5 - that's down 25%. HMX was at 3.8c on 5 Feb - so currently at the same level as before the merger discussions were announced. That leaves room for all kinds of interpretations.

Although I do not hold CNB shares, I am following the discussion here. I think it makes sense to follow the discussions of both camps. Who knows, maybe I'll soon be a CNB shareholder. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $85.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $81.53K 163.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42565 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 9951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.