CNB 5.11% 65.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Long term holder here and have put this one on the back burner...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Long term holder here and have put this one on the back burner for a while. But when we got into to 40c range I couldn’t help but to avg. up the holdings. Given where we are at and the rebounding global copper prices, CNB is a genuine steal. Coal closing in QLD and the Gov has every incentive to re-skill laid off workers into similar industry e.g. other miners.

The assets value underground is substantial, too big to be ignored. We are well enough funded for now and closing in on production dates. Having followed many many spec miners over the years, if there’s an inflection point, it’s usually near enough to now. A government support package in the form of substantial loans to get this kicking into production is where I see CNB positioning themselves. This is what turns small cap miners into large cap ones. We can talk about current copper prices, but there will inevitably be a growing demand for it, you cannot function as an electronic economy without it. Speaks volumes when it’s a hot item to steal from a construction site as well.

7 of the last 13 trading sessions have been buys, with the red days being minimal volume. There’s a sentiment change and we have been oversold, now is the time to buy or average your price. There’s clear resistance to any selling and at 57c the price has broken out from the long term squeeze. If we close above here, it’s blue skies above.

I am exceptionally bullish here. I hope Gina is too, our current valuation is prime for an acquisition now that we’ve done all the hard work locating the resource, funding it multiple times and producing a very healthy long term mine.

GLTAH and I’ll probably duck back in again when we’re back above our last CR price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.035(5.11%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 64.0¢ $102.9K 155.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.0¢ 28087
Last updated 10.46am 02/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.