CNB 5.98% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the textbook example of...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the textbook example of market manipulation. Seems that trading activity over the last 2.5 weeks has solidified my beliefs. I’m sure that in the industry there is a name for the play, but I refer to it as a sandwich squeeze. Where there are ‘fake’ orders placed slightly above and slightly below the trading price to force trading activity within a certain channel. With psychology forcing those buy and selling to act irrationally as they don’t see the price shifting from this channel within any short timeframe. It becomes interesting when the sandwich is opened up. As we have seen the 58c and 56c orders of over 150k pulled simultaneously, although they were placed by the same person… It’s smart, technically not illegal and an uncommon yet obvious tactic if you pay close enough attention to it. However it doesn’t play out well when you’re wanting sellers to sell into your orders but someone eats into the top deck of the sandwich, forcing you to sell when it was meant to be too large for any retail investor to make an impact on.

Let’s hope that those who have unfortunately unloaded below 80c into the hands of powerful investors/institutions don’t start tapping themselves on the back too quickly… They’ll be kicking themselves in what looks likely to be the next week or two. The momentum has shifted exceptionally quickly and a push back above $1.2 looks imminent.

Will be interesting to see what the trading activity and news flow is for the remainder of the week, but 43.5c into 58.5c in 5 trading sessions is close the the limit of price action available without a trading halt/questions being asked. We are on the perfect platform to breakout, shares seem to be flowing back into steady and intelligent hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.035(5.98%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 64.5¢ 58.5¢ $162.8K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5183 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 5.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.3¢ 112291
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.