CNB 2.56% 76.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Yes - not much drilling at all on that Duchess Central Lode...

1. 4,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3852
    Yes - not much drilling at all on that Duchess Central Lode except for the early shallow drilling to confirm strike length, some of that drilling goes back to the Barrick exploration days, although they or maybe subsequent explorers seemed to concentrate more on the Ivanhoe Lode, as that has a bit more drilling and a published resource? This is the first serious step out down-dip drill hole in the guts of the Duchess Central Lode and a true width 7m at 3.3% Cu is pretty good.

I think the main takeaway here is that around Duchess the mineralisation is often modest in size but is extremely high grade, and secondly, at Mt Hope the Chalcus Lode is now a very deep, and a steep plunging lode in addition to the Boomerang lode at Mt Hope Central. The vertical nature and grade of these lodes lead more to the suggestion that if these are ever mined, it will be mostly underground, so some elongated geology/geotechnical and mine plan studies needed to get the best mine plan under way.

The drone magnetic survey at Mt Hope could be either lots of pyrrhotite or magnetite, either way still seems to be some sort of "halo" around the Mt Hope Central block of rocks so must have some sort of alteration and/or stratigraphic control maybe. Worth drilling some holes into as they say, often adjacent to copper sulfide mineralisation.

Obviously rubbish sentiment towards base metal and copper explorers and developers at the moment dosen't help, along with the ever-promised but not yet delivered boom in Cu prices that everyone has been predicting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $130.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $117.9K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16022 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 7694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
76.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
76.5¢ 77.5¢ 73.5¢ 58312
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.