DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Thanks @kyngdominion I would buy back some but not all of my...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thanks
    @kyngdominion

I would buy back some but not all of my allocation, just for a trade. I am a bargain hunter and I don't consider DRM share prices a bargain at this level (all in comparison with some superior peers).
    My assessment is based on the share price of those superior peers right now. If those superior peers run faster and harder than DRM( which I think they will all things being equal in the gold market)
    then I will sell them and put that money to work in DRM. I like DRM and I strongly believe there is money to be made here......but for the moment I like those superior peers more based on share price.

The brutal take down in the last few weeks have created extra ordinary opportunities in the mining sector.
    Some were thrashed indiscriminately and totally unjustified. The fundamentals and the health of some of those companies have never been better. Putting in straight words those miners are in a position today where I think DRM will be in the next 3-4 years.(Assuming everything going well with DRM operation during that time). They are trading at a lower Enterprise Value compared to DRM.

I am fully aware that my assessment could be wrong and will never get a chance to fully buy back in DRM.
    I am still happy as DRM made me some money. I was hoping and wishing more but that is all the Godfather's could spare. These Godfather's can do unbelievable things at times, like the last take down from 0.385 to 0.30

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.