PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Ann: High grade drill results from Phoenix's , page-2

1. 10,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    re: Ann: High grade drill results from Phoeni... Extremely good update on drill results from castle hill, yet the stock only manages a measley 1c again in very thin volume, I just don't get it, this reaction means its NOT company specific, there still must be a lot of brokers etc.. trying to keep stocks like pxg down for whatever crazy reason, my "suspicion" tells me brokers don't want to start buying gold stocks up even ones with huge potential like pxg because they don't want the wider public to start getting ideas that gold is money and paper is paper that has no intrinsic value. that's why brokers and the big institutions mainly from the US stick to buying big banks and industrials, buying up a goldie means the average joe might start thinking about buying gold stocks and gold, and that's a no no for the big instos who wanna keep pushing the paper Ponzi for as long as they can.

, with an announcement like this I would have been sure it would have blown though all those 500,000 sellers at 13c and closed even at 13.5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.