GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

re: Ann: High grade drill results from Stinge... IMO Gryphon is...

1. 3,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    re: Ann: High grade drill results from Stinge... IMO Gryphon is now a screaming buy and should see good support and then a bounce of these Share Price levels, barring any catastrophe.

As previously posted, we should have some key milestones acheived pre-XMAS:

On-site assay prep-lab commisioning.

Regional exploration results including Ouahiri and Stinger.

DFS release. (Likely the biggest value driver)

Potential staged start-up operation study. (2MT versus 3.5MT plant)

Resource update.

Drilling results from 30,000m drilling program at Tijirit, Mauritania. Early drilling results at Tasiast from earlier operators were of modest intersections and sub 1g/t proportions so don't expect block buster intercepts/grades from Tijirit straight up.

Toronto Stock Exchange listing.

Regarding the Mauritania results. This has dragged on forever it seems. However, I am not giving up on this promising project and it would seem at least that no value has been factored into Gryphon's Share price for Tijirit.
    So if the long awaited results are not significant then it should not affect the SP. Very good initial results however may refocus the market on the Mauritania potential of give the SP a kick higher.

30 June 2010 Gryphon announce take-over of Shield Mining

24 Sep 2010 Gryphon raises $48m to accelerate exploration at Banfora and the new Tijirit project (acquired from Shield Mining)

Dec Qtr 2010: Aggressive exploration program to commence at Tijirit in Q1 2011 including aeromagnetic
    surveying, soil geochemical sampling, geological mapping and diamond drilling

Mar Qtr 2011: Exploration has commenced including diamond drilling and aeromagnetic
    surveying at the Tijirit Project adjacent the world class tasiast gold mine

Jun Qtr 2011: Initial first pass structural and geological diamond drilling has been completed at the Tijirit Project, results are pending.

Sep Qtr 2011: Mauritanian projects: 30,000 metre RC drilling programme commencing targeting gold at the Tijirit Gold Project, adjacent to Kinross Mining’s +21Moz gold mine.

Dec Qtr 2011: Initial geological studies and targeting completed on Tijirit Gold Project in late 2011. Drilling has commenced on first 10 targets at Tijirit Gold Project

Mar Qtr 2012: Drilling continues on first 10 targets at Tijirit Gold Project, initial samples sent to labs, results expected in June quarter 2012

Jun Qtr 2012: First pass drilling completed on initial targets at Tijirit Gold Project, samples sent to assay labs, results expected in the September quarter.

Sep Qtr 2012: First pass drilling has been completed on initial targets at Tijirit Gold Project in Mauritania, samples have been sent to assay labs, results expected during the December quarter 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.