G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

This is what I'm believing will happen in the...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This is what I'm believing will happen in the long-term/"end-goal", and I'm suspecting it has been the underlying plan all along (because how could the former MD have been so "stupid' right?). To my mind, he has been merely the puppet doing what he was told by the real orchestrators of MUS behind the scenes. This is nothing new, this thought has been on the hc threads for quite a while now. CR after CR - and very likely more CR's to come to get the hard and expensive work done from the silly, loyal and gullible shareholders. Arena certainly the biggest profiteer from the CR's. CR it into receivership!!!!! is what I'm thinking. No rubies or graphite or lithium or anything else will ever come to fruition for shareholders. But BANG, it goes back into long planned private hands and wow, mining plenty of rubies and the like filling the coffers and bank a/c's of the new owners. I'm not the first or only to suspect/believe/think like this. How much do you trust your management (post-retraction of ASX ann)? and do you believe there is no-one else pulling the strings (on the puppets?). Get the new MD to come clean about the leasing arrangements and what that relates to the ordinary shareholder - or is he, now the new puppet??? He is certainly pushing the envelope with the ASX to frenzy people into buying MUS - his credibility is now trashed in my books - no trust just like the last one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.