G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: High Grade Drilling Intersects at Caula Project, page-136

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    You simply cannot go only from auction result. This is my point exactly.
    Remember that majority of rubies came from artisanal miners not bulk sampling. Gemfields uncovered quality rubies from bulk sampling the hec out of their leases. This is what should have happened in the first place and is happening now. Artisanals did find high quality rubies ( $1000+/crt ) and they are now showing management where to bulk sample. People that have visited have said that the ground is very rich in quality rubies. I think it’s a matter of time we discover them.
    Youre assuming that because of a bad auction result, it’s all done and dusted. I believe otherwise. This is simply the beginning and rubies will be found, I believe they may be finding them as we speak. Money is there to bulk sample and they are doing exactly that.

Management was clearly clueless going to auction with a product they didn’t even know how to grade let alone they had no idea about the value of it.
    At this spec end of town, everything is possible.

Actions and results speak louder than words.
    I have invested a lot though I am comfortable if I lose the lot. My instinct says to stick around. Many more chapters here. Bottom has been reached. Only way is up. When and to what price ? Good luck with that.
    Don’t bugger off. Keep posting. Please though don’t go missing if SP rises and positive news arrive. I am always the first to admit I was wrong. I will do the same if this faulters, that’s after I have spat and abused every single Board member !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.