WR1 3.85% 50.0¢ winsome resources limited

It most likely will. Everyone here knows I'm a huge bull on this...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    It most likely will. Everyone here knows I'm a huge bull on this stock but this will not hold much longer.
    Ann today, whilst good didn't have any new drilling results to add to tonnage.

Even though today's announcement shows that our resource is of a significantly better grade than 1.12%, people are only interested in size for explorers. Why there are so many pump and dumps.

The tale of the tape is ALB, Tianqi, SQM, Ganfeng, LIT are going down 2-5% daily now. Support for those charts have been broken and CNY is only just about to begin. Yes, this news may get it to hold today but we have another red day overnight and down we go again. Never even mind how the RBA meeting goes later today.

Can't fight the trend and now, with these results out. It will be at least another 2 weeks until new results if not longer.

We are coming to te final push of this cyclical bottom. Generally there is one final squeeze to press everything down as far as possible before a violent upswing.

Just have a look at PMT, LRS, GLN, GT1, GL1 and the list goes on. No one can buck this trend and that's ok.

People are in the red and as real fear sets it, this is the time to make money. Yes, people could've made more if they had sold at $1
    But people need to stop thinking about what could have been and start thinking about how can I make as much money now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $269.9K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2119 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 3672 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.