AAU 0.00% 1.1¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: HIGH GRADE DRILLING RESULTS AT LA DEMAJAGUA- DFS PROGRESSING, page-54

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Below is the weekly chart for Antilles with my own customised indicator overlaid, but the point of the chart is in respects to that really neat graphic you posted about the share price cycle versus mine exporation / development cycles.

As per that graphic, I think the chart is showing us that we are exactly where you indicated the AAU (red circle) arrow is at.

Since the SPP and the attached options were announced just after the SP peaked there at around 10.5 cents, it's essentially been a sideways trend with slightly uptrending and slightly downtrending periods, but with the imminent news flows of coming weeks and months, it certainly looks poised to enter that 5 - 10x uplift phase as per thegraphic, and that range also is supported by my modelling (as previoulsy shared).

remember that this is a Weekly chart so we're looking at 5 years below, the interesting thing for me is the medium term trend line in orange has been on an upward trajectory basically since April - May 2020 and we're now set to bounce back off that longer term trend line IMO.

For those wondering, the initial signals I tend to be on the look out for and then "research the reasons to belive them" is when the price action crosses up above the medium trend from below, peeks up, touches back down maybe even through a little and then goes again and stays above. So that's the Sept 2019 through May 2020 period, the reason of course initially to believe, Brian's own buying confirmed by the subsequent high grade drilling resutls that have become more the norm since.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3985/3985728-86b6b36d57bc8ff3cc6767a825c8f7a7.jpg

Last edited by signalFollower: 15/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $50 4.545K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1111305 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2110908 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.