MTC 2.50% 19.5¢ metalstech limited

They have been given an underground mining permit- which...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    They have been given an underground mining permit- which suggests the government is pro moving the mine fwd... the open pit is not out of the question, however the scoping study will likely reveal a very lucrative underground option... being there is such a solid mineralisation in the deposit over 3gpt which is what they will target.... Management is getting the project deal ready either to sell or to make some significant deal with a producer... with more successful drilling and an increase resource, I’m hoping we could get to 1mil + ounces underground mineable resource, but naturally we will need to wait and see.
    There’s every chance they could get and open cut permit down the track, however the underground option is the quickest road to production and making a deal...
    Also remember Slovakia is in free fall economically , if this deposit suddenly provided leverage to supporting the local community through these tough times, I would imagine local government and the community will be pretty supportive of a potential open pit as well, it’s amazing how a crisis can reshape the culture of a country/community... however MTC is pushing A feasibility on their underground resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.