MTC 2.50% 19.5¢ metalstech limited

Ann: High Grade Extension Discovered at Sturec Gold Mine, page-33

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Great post Aimee79,you have done your homework.
    I think there is a lot more to like about this stock.
    When DEG made there last credit raise with DGO at 0.045 cents shareholders lost faith and a lot of shares where sold down to 0.039 cents.A lot of shares past hands and it was not DGO selling them.
    I kept buying them,right up to the trading halt,accumulating enough to be in the top 10 shareholders.
    (probably been diluted down the list bye now.)
    DEJAVUE
    Have been watching this since my son told me about it.
    Over the past month l have again been steadily accumulating,every day until the trading halt.even a few more this morning at .16 and .17
    I have great faith in this team,to make this project a real winner.
    just look at present market cap. There is explorers in the Pilbara at the moment that are five times the market cap and do not have an ounce of gold.I no which one i won’t to be on.
    So if the sophisticated shareholders who bought in at 0.165 are selling now,than I hope they go into hands that are safe keeping,until the management have this project deal ready.
    The same may happen with this like DEG
    It certainly is not a easy project drilling underground in such confined areas,so apart from next few drill results.,it may be a game of patience while they bring this to fruition.
    good luck to all shareholders.watch out for downrampers,just put them on ignore.
    as always,not to be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $38.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $3.272K 16.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13947 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.