RML 0.00% 0.2¢ resolution minerals ltd

OK weird day today.... Anyway, what is the opinions on the below...

1. 23 Posts.
    OK weird day today.... Anyway, what is the opinions on the below based on the questions I have wrote after the dot points? Bear in mind that this was released on the 24th.

Wollogorang Cobalt Project Operations Update
     57 RC and four (4) diamond core holes completed on Stanton Cobalt resource. In addition, six (6) extra RC holes outside the resource envelope will be completed this week to test mineralisation discovered to the SE.

 Two (2) further diamond holes for metallurgy are to be completed in the next week
    Does this mean holes are done and we should expect results in another ann. this or next week? How much could metallurgy effect SP?

 A maiden airborne magnetic & radiometric survey was completed earlier this week
    Same kind of question as above. Expect results soon as in within this week?

 Two RC drilling rigs to continue drilling until mid-December, weather dependant, to test 21 other priority targets in the area
     Further assays expected in batches through to the end of January
    Meaning trickled out you think? Or wait for one big ann in January including all the above?

 50% assays due before the end of November for the Stanton Cobalt resource  New Stanton Cobalt Resource calculation in Q1 2018

I guess my big question is do you think that they will drip feed anns out until Feb or will they do a few big loaded anns? If so when?

Cheers!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $42 20.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 41844339 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16331071 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.