HRZ 0.00% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Gold and Initial Nickel Results At Golden Ridge, page-5

1. 11,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4692
    Some decent early hits here, 23g/t gold is high grade and definitely worth celebrating. I notice they need a better drill rig to test the deeper areas, an RC drill rig scheduled to start soon because the air-core couldn't penetrate. Hopefully, there are even more juicy intercepts in these areas. As with the nickel, I am surprised the market didn't wake up, especially in the bullish global nickel conditions.

Nickel is so hot that the LME had to suspend trading last week, supply is going to be a massive issue into the future for nickel and prices are going to go through the roof. Nickel sulphides are incredibly hard to find as they are usually in deep pods (requiring expensive deeper drilling into very hard rock usually). They also require significant geophysics and 3D imagery to help understand their zones and locations. The very early results of nickel in the region are VERY exciting and I am sure management will now be looking to find the big pods and sources of this mineralisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $10.23K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174679 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 47478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.