NVA 6.90% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

This is not what stood out to me, but if the CEO thinks so, it's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1494
    This is not what stood out to me, but if the CEO thinks so, it's probably important.

And perhaps most exciting is the down-dip extension to the bonanza zone which these results now confirm, which may represent a significant ore shoot that continues at depth.

I was more excited about the shallows uphill, making the existing pit design more economic (as the dirt will get mined either way, as waste or as ore, depending on what the drills show - so it's low cost incremental ore).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5809/5809644-16204099578b6fed0515e3e2a1e2a227.jpg

But it sounded like he's excited about the deeps.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5809/5809647-22adc3dcfcba6b13a73659df7fd870c8.jpg
    True, there's some good grades, and it's at the end of the hole, so maybe it continues.

Since there are a bunch of barren holes nearby, I'd assume that if anything, the ore is vertical (as is super zone). Maybe they could imagine this being like a 'fault' - a bit of barren beneath super zone, then super zone possibly continuing deeper. But in my mind, for it to be economic, it cannot be good grades, but has to be great considering the depth. But RPM Uphill is helping - having more ore uphill makes it more affordable to make the pit deeper. We'll need another pad further uphill to prove just how far the pit can be extended uphill, and thus both wider and deeper.

So the next drilling plan will likely include: another pad further uphill (to check the full extent), something to reach RPM deeps (for confirmation), I'd hope Trumpet too, and then it depends what Valley shows.

He sounds excited, but I'll need more than 1-2 holes before I'm excited about 1-2 short intersections at that depth. It has to be big for it to be worthwhile. Uphill though is showing great consistency, in part of the pit design that has to be mined either way, to get to North.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.