AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Nailed it brother.... People assume Antilles is just another...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Nailed it brother.... People assume Antilles is just another gold spec trying to get a start in a tough Market..

Antimony was the first critical pivot that says they are more than just a goldie.

Brian announcing that the first 5 holes (a la Escondida) in the El Pilar Oxide Cap will go 6-700 metres deep will take it beyond doubt that they are indeed sitting on a 500Mt Copper / Gold Porphyry and the fact that tier 1's have shown interest means it will get snapped up pretty quick on initial confirmation.

There is a reason why the original JV agreement is splitting into two, El pilar (Oxide Cap & wider concession) being 1 and La Dem etc the other.

It makes for an easier farm in or sale to go ahead.

Now tell me, what spec goldie anywhere is 5 holes away from being a major copper discovery?

This is from a Central American Nickel presso.. The CEO was ex CEO of KWG resources who drilled all of El Pilar..
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5001/5001901-d4a1325860c36b97cb248581d794ebb2.jpg
    Note the Au estimate for El Pilar... It's based off KWG data so the CEO would know and quoted as being up to 4moz. !!

CAN like KWG weren't looking for copper and hence missed a golden opportunity as Dr Grainger later pointed out via association with the weathered oxide cap, which again is exactly what happened at Escondida.

Brian has indicated theyy have a number of prospects and essentially are front runners to being offered everything on this map..

The majority of which have some form of MRE already in place.

The whole is worth billions as it is & it's only ignorance that is currently failing to recognize the fact..

I'd normally finish with a GLTAH but honestly, it's hardly needed so instead I say "Patience is a Virtue that rewards Handsomely" H8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $258 83.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 54198061 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21111898 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.