ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: High-grade Gold-Copper Mineralisation at Jean Elson, page-136

1. 10,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Hey SW and Beach - I went looking for photos of three Corals on a line - I lost my camera on the last trip along with my super sharp knife, and previous trips are archived somewhere - does anybody remember where they archive stuff !!?

Here is a nice vid of fishing The Swains from a dory - sent off from the mother boat. Catching Coral Trout and Emperors and hooking the occasional shark, but only one hook. Very sad to watch small trout floating away because the swim bladder was not punctured properly - plenty big enough for a good feed for two !!
    They fishing deep water and notice how the fish immediately run under a bommie - the skill is to stop that and get them away from the coral.
    These guys will have a good lunch - couple of beers and catch a few more hours near dusk - maybe even trawl for Spaniards as boat moves off.

GL with that.
    And GL in the Pits - Inca is a bit boring right now except for those playing the oppies through to strike - Dr J mentioned to me the money would be useful as NT projects moved into the costly phase of exploration. That is the news I want to hear - see what the future holds as news falls from Peru too. IMO it will be a big ask to control two exploration projects on two continents so I expect some huge M&A will be on the horizon.

At Christmas, or end of financial year at latest we will not be looking back to worry about OBs getting converted, Inca will be way ahead of the game by then.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.